Friday, March 23, 2018

Charity and Love


Develop Christ-like Attributes: Charity and Love



Read each item below carefully. Decide how true that statement is about you and choose the most appropriate response from the response key.



Response Key:

1 = never 

2 = sometimes 

3 = often 

4 = almost always 

5 = always



Charity and Love



1.             I feel a sincere desire for the eternal welfare and happiness of other people. (Mosiah 28:3)

2.             When I pray, I ask for charity—the pure love of Christ. (Moroni 7:47-48)

3.             I try to understand others’ feelings and see their point of view. (Jude 1:22)

4.             I forgive others who have offended or wronged me. (Ephesians 4:32)

5.             I try to help others when they are struggling or discouraged. (Mosiah 18:9)

6.             When appropriate, I tell others that I love them and care about them. (Luke 7:12-15)

7.             I look for opportunities to serve other people. (Mosiah 2:17)

8.             I say positive things about others. (D&C 42:27)

9.             I am kind and patient with others, even when they are hard to get along with. (Moroni 7:45)

10.           I find joy in others’ achievements. (Alma 17:2)

No comments:

Post a Comment